SparkPlugs.com is your tune-up and performance headquarters. We’ve got the parts you’re looking for, the tools you’ll need for installation, and a website full of technical information to help you get the job done right.
The SparkPlugs.com family has been dedicated to helping you find the part you need for over 40 years. With fast shipping, low prices and a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, we’re your source for tune-up and performance parts.
SparkPlugs.com stocks every single plug made by the brands you trust. NGK, Denso, Champion, Bosch, Autolite, Pulstar and E3 - If they make it, we stock it! We’ve even brought over NGK racing plugs only available in Japan.
But don’t let the name fool you – we’re more than great spark plugs! We also carry:
- NGK oxygen sensors, wire sets, power cables and AFX air/fuel ratio monitors
- Champion wire sets
- Denso oxygen sensors, wire sets, starters, alternators, fuel pumps, filters, wiper blades and ac components
- Bosch oxygen sensors
- Gates Racing belts and hoses
- KYB shocks, struts, strut mounts & boots and steering stabilizers
- K&N filters and intake systems
- PowerBuilt tools to help you out with installation
and coming soon
- Halo lighting
Web Site Features
When we say we know spark plugs, we’re not joking. SparkPlugs.com is the most comprehensive website out there for spark plug data and technical information. Our website includes:
- Dimensional information on every spark plug
- An Online cross reference for every brand you can think of
- A vehicle search that includes classic and exotic cars, non-US vehicles, industrial, lawn and garden, marine, and power sport applications
- Part number search box
- A 411 section that includes technical information on spark plugs, glow plugs and oxygen sensors including: Data on plug construction features (electrodes, metal types, resistor info, and product types), Racing plug charts, Dyno and test results, How-to articles, conversion charts, Diagnosing plug problems, and Manufacturer’s number system charts.
- An FAQ section with answers to your questions on spark plugs and oxygen sensors, including information on gapping, modified motors and iridium plugs.
- An entire section dedicated to advanced tuners and engine builders. This area features the ability for you to reverse engineer a spark plug, allowing you to find the plug you need for your custom project. It features data on how your plugs and plug of choice is affected by air/fuel mixtures, timing, compression ratios, fuel types, nitrous, turbos and blowers, elevation, humidity, ignition systems, and ambient temperature. What gap setting should I use? Resistor or non-resistor and resistor types. Does indexing really work? Plug torque settings. What are racing plugs? Do I need a racing plug? Your every advanced spark plug question is answered right here.
Customer Service and Technical Assistance
We pride ourselves on great customer service, but we’ve also taken great pains to help insure that you have everything you need right at your finger tips. After reviewing our site, if you have order questions, feel free to use the contact information below. If you’ve searched high and low and still would like some further technical assistance, there’s information on our site on how to obtain that. We always welcome any recommendations on how we as a company and our website can be more valuable to you. We look forward to working with you to help you find the parts you need to get the job done right.