Are you a tool-a-holic? Are you looking for great tools at a reasonable price? We manufacture and sell high-quality, top-value tools for fabrication, repair, and restoration, made in the U.S.A.
CALL FOR A FREE 88-PAGE CATALOG -- includes:
• Hammers, body picks, dollies, slappers, spoons, spikes
• Mallets, shot bags, benchtop forming equipment
• Snips, files, sanders
• Punches & flares, fasteners, seamers
• Air Power Hammers
• English Wheels (including "build-your-own kits")
• Shears & Shrinker-Stretchers
• Flow-forming tools
• ERCO and Pullmax equipment, jaws, repairs
• Oxy-fuel welding, brazing & soldering equipement & supplies
• Rust removers & solvents
METALWORKING / FAB INSTRUCTION
• Instructional DVDs and booklets
• Popular "hands-on, get your fingernails dirty" metalworking workshops & classes in metal fab, welding, forming machines, restoration & more.
TM Tech was founded in 1989 by Kent White – a single craftsman with the intent to support other craftsmen looking for decent tools, machines, and instruction. Kent continues to do metalworking fabrication and project consultations for private and commercial aviation, automotive and cycles (including tank construction), and art metal. TM's clients include Polaris, Honda Marine, Mercury Marine, GM Prototype, Ford Prototype, Harley Davidson, FMC, Delco Remy, Hughes Satellite, Boeing, Delta Airlines, BFGoodrich Aerospace, Toyota Off-Road, Fed-Ex, UPS, Kodak Labs, and thousands of individual craftsmen around the world.
Hours: 9 am - 5 pm (California Time), Mon-Fri. (Or leave us a message and we'll call you back!)