51 year old
from Savage Mn
I'd rescue all the old cars if I could.
No Sticker Wall yet
1955 Chevy Belair
- Engine: 327
- Engine Parts: Roller cam set up
- Transmission: cast iron Saginaw 4 sspeed
- Suspension: Stock and scary
- Brakes: Stock and scarier
- Tires: 14" takeoffs from my 65 Buick
- Exhaust: Headers with short glass packs
- Upholstery: Door and rear interior panels from Ebay
- Seats: Front 68 Camaro buckets, stock rear bench
- Steering Wheel: Stock
- Steering Column: Stock
Audio & Electronics
1955 Belair 2 dr post, 327 with 4 speed.
History of this Vehicle
Abandoned project barn find car from up North. Got stuck in a pole barn and forgot about for 15+ years. I purchased in Summer of 08. Got the glass all back in it, purchased and installed seats, swapped out master cylinder and got in driveable condition.
Plans for this Vehicle
Need to install new wiring harness and get roadworthy, will likely slap on a quick paint job and be a budget driver for now. The drivetrain is solid, the 327 is built up with a roller cam and big holley 4 bbl. Car is fast but will need new ball joints and tie rod ends etc.. to tighten up the front end. Plan on driving this to MSRA’s Back To The Fifties weekend at the Mn State Fairgrounds in June this summer.
Sponsors & Special Thanks
Shout out to my next door test and tune mechanic Dan.