from GroveTuckey Ohio
The older you get the more funerals you attend, until the final one comes!
Brother Butch's Ole Ride!
1967 Chevy Chevelle
- Engine: yes
- Engine Parts: all there & it runs
- Transmission: yes manual shift
- Suspension: not been suspended, but its old school
- Brakes: they are working, right now
- Tires: 4 new ones,came w/ the rallys
- Exhaust: 2 pipes coming out of the back
- Other: driveable
- Upholstery: black
- Seats: 1front & 1back
- Steering Wheel: still there & attached
- Steering Column: black
- Gauges: they work
- Pedals: 3 on drivers side
- Noise & Heat Insulation: not loud
- Seals & Gaskets: they leak a little but not too bad
- A/C & Heat: no a/c plenty of heat
- Other: only has what it needs
- Body Mods: none
- Paint: Blue And Silver chipping here and there
- Wheels: 4 rallys had pitted craigers and changed them
- Trim: missing
- Lights: head, tail & brake they all work
- Other: 2 rusty bumpers
Audio & Electronics
- Head Unit: Am Fm 8Track w/ built in E Q
- Amplifier: missing
- Highs: 75 mph
- Mids: 40mph
- Subs: meatball w/cheese
- Video: keep them clean no x rated ones
- Navigation: My wife tells me where to go!
- Security: Shih-tzu & she barks a lot
- Ignition: in dash w/key
- Lighting: switch in dash push off & pull on
- Battery: under hood follow the wires you'll find it
- Other: 8-Track w/built in E.Q. (Retro)
67Chevy title says Malibu car says Chevelle any ways it was my brothers car who was like a dad to me, he taught me every thing I that know which aint much lol. He passed away on my birthday in 2008 The car sat in a garage for two and a half years before his wife decided she would let it go to the right person,I had enough money & became that person.I cleaned it up and I’m not sure what I want to do w/it yet It’s a fun driver small block 4 speed & posi.rear end. Right now I just enjoying driving it. Who knows what the future holds for it.
History of this Vehicle
I told you what I knew about it above & cant tell you any more than what I know.
Plans for this Vehicle
not known just yet
Sponsors & Special Thanks
Thanks Kay for letting me be the one to get the car from you!