39 year old
from Appleton, WI
I Like my Women like I like my Cars FAST!
1995 Dodge Van (2500)
- Engine: 5.9L Magnum V8 (EFI)
- Engine Parts: K&N High Flow Air Cleaner/Filter
- Transmission: Stock 4 Speed Automatic (3 Speed with Electronic Overdruve Gear)
- Suspension: Now: Stock Future: Air Bags
- Tires: BFGoodrich G Force TA KDW's
- Exhaust: TRUE Dual Exhaust with Dual Racing Cat. Converters into Flowmaster Super40 Performance Mufflers & Out both sides thru 4" Polished Aluminum Tips
- Seats: 2 Plush Captains Chairs
- Steering Column: Tilt(Modified)
- A/C & Heat: Stock Heat, No Air(for now)
- Other: Street Glow!
- Body Mods: Windows Cut out & Replaced with SheetMetal
- Paint: Maaco Quality(for now)
- Wheels: MSR 173's (20 X 8.5 Inch Rims
Audio & Electronics
- Head Unit: Alpine
- Amplifier: Kenwoods
- Highs: Eclipse
- Mids: Eclipse
- Subs: JL's
Current Project & Daily Driver.
History of this Vehicle
Started Life as a Verizon Wireless Work Van, Used-up or so they thought and then sold at Auction to Local Car Dealer who sold it to Me Cheap because It had No Reverse(Needed Tranny Work)...Luckily I knew a Guy at the Time Working at a Tranny Shop who would do the work AT COST!
Plans for this Vehicle
70’s Custom Van Meets Muscle Car with Tuner Car Styling & Pimped Out Interior with Lots Of Sound & Street Glow Lighting.
Sponsors & Special Thanks
Thanks to MIKE & JOHN at Baumgart’s Tire & Wheel in Appleton, WI for Always giving me a Great Deal & having the Best Selection of Wheels/Rims in the Whole Fox Valley!! ...If it’s still in Production they Can Get it for You!! (and sometimes even if it’s not!)