No Sticker Wall yet
Finns' 69 Concept Camaro
1969 CHEV CAMARO
- Engine: GMPP LS7 427CI 775HP
- Engine Parts: Magnuson super charger, Mast Motorsports built
- Transmission: Corvette 6 speed transaxle.
- Suspension: C-5 Corvette front & rear
- Brakes: Brembo 13.5" rear , 15" front
- Tires: rear Mickey Thomson SR street radials
- Exhaust: Cherry Bomb / custom
- Other: Mast Motor sports M90 ECM & harness, blower cam
- Upholstery: one off leather interior
- Seats: Recaro heated & cooled.
- Steering Wheel: Shutt
- Steering Column: Ididit
- Gauges: Racepack
- Pedals: Wilwood
- Noise & Heat Insulation: Hush mat
- A/C & Heat: Vintage Air gen4
- Other: Hand made interior
- Body Mods: Completely redesigned more modern
Audio & Electronics
1969 Camaro, 2007 LS7 427 GMPP crate engine. Magnuson
TVS2300 super charger, C-5 Corvette Suspension, & 6 speed transaxle. Engine is being built at Mast Motor Sports with their blower cams, ECM & engine harness, plus they are dyno tuning it.
History of this Vehicle
Started out as a rusty hulk given to me. Wanted to design a very modern version of a 69 Camaro that would look better, have a more high end interior & have super car power & brakes.
Plans for this Vehicle
To show case our company, will be a Sema show car, Compete for Goodguys street Machine of the year, show at many events around the country & get magazine coverage.
Enjoy it to Death! after all of the work.
Sponsors & Special Thanks
American Auto wire, brembo, B & M, Canton racing products, cherry Bomb, the Drive Shaft Shop, Eddie Motor Sports, GMPP, Goodridge, Hush Mat, Ididit, Race Pak, Recaro, Ricks Stainless tanks, Mac’s Radiator, Magnuson, Mast Motor Sports, Mc Cleod, Mickey Thomson Tires, Percys, Quick time, Schroder speed & Custom, Shutt, Super Chev Parts, Vintage Air, Wilwood brakes, etc.