52 year old
from Well..Chula Vista and Costa Mesa
Wheels make the world go round...art make u think...all summed up...so efin fun!
No Sticker Wall yet
1973 GMC BIG ole Truck
- Engine: Chevy 400 small block
- Engine Parts: stock for now
- Transmission: Turbo 400
- Suspension: stretched 2 feet, will be bagged
- Brakes: disc front , drum rear
- Tires: will be dualies in back
- Exhaust: split
- Other: maybe a big turbo diesel one day
- Upholstery: really?
- Seats: probably
- Steering Wheel: fo sho
- Steering Column: got that to and it tilts
- Gauges: yep..gauges to
- Pedals: coupla those
- Noise & Heat Insulation: hmmmmm good idea
- Seals & Gaskets: don't we all need those
- A/C & Heat: I hope its warm in the winter cool in summer
- Other: there's another interior..where do I find it?
- Body Mods: May put a Carson top on it
- Paint: maybe like Mooneyes yellow
- Wheels: steel
- Trim: really..a little off the sides..OK
- Lights: dang..got some of them to
- Other: wow..another exterior..hope its rustier
Audio & Electronics
- Head Unit: ?..this seems necessary but...
- Amplifier: this sounds good to..
- Highs: is it legal?
- Mids: not an audiophile sooo....
- Subs: Well..can I eat it?
- Video: That would be sick...
- Navigation: really..Thomas Brothers..maybe
- Security: Shotgun, bat, knives
- Ignition: Blast-off
- Lighting: Bic
- Battery: Everready
- Other: I'll take the other
Got this baby a few months back from a race car fabricater..lots of awesome vision and building…he lost interest now I wanna build a race car to haul to El Mirage and Bonneville on it. Just dropped a 400 small block in it..
History of this Vehicle
Plans for this Vehicle
haul a land speed vehilce
Sponsors & Special Thanks
To Scott, Rat Head for getting to IB and to Tom Fuzz for sharing the vision…