Installed the engine in the CRX. Worked out a couple bugs and it’s on the road. I have put about 55 miles on the new engine. Sounds great!! We have put a real safe program in the ECU for the brake in period. Once I get 150 miles or so, we will “street tune” it with a more aggressive program. Once I feel comfortable with the car, we will take it to the Dyno and dial it in to make the most power it can. I will post the Dyno results as we get them. Thanks again to everyone that has helped me out.
Please make sure to check out my other vehicles. You can see more pics of the internals of the engine and see the progress of the build.