1956 Ford Customline
- Engine: 1956 Ford Thunderbird 312 Y-block
- Engine Parts: Offy intake and 3 stroms
- Transmission: 92 mustang t-5
- Suspension: Lowered and bagged
- Brakes: disc front/drum back
- Tires: Coker wide whites
- Exhaust: Dual
- Upholstery: By me!
- Seats: 66 Thunderbird buckets
- Steering Wheel: Stock
- Steering Column: Stock
- Gauges: 55 Ford
- Pedals: Stock
- Other: I just love the feel of tuck and roll!! :)
- Body Mods: Nosed, decked, shaved, and custom Grill.
- Paint: Black and Copper Penny Pearl
- Wheels: Steel
- Lights: 55 Mercury Wagon Taillights
Audio & Electronics
History of this Vehicle
Bought is about 6 years ago. This is my first 50’s car I could find in my price range. Got it from the second owner in primer and running. Sprayed it black w/white top and drove it for about a year. Blew the motor…swapped in another and drove it on and off for another year. Decided to do a little better body work on it and do a few mods. Hope to be driving sometime this summer.
Plans for this Vehicle
Drive the Sh*t out of it!
Sponsors & Special Thanks