Win a 426 HEMI engine - World of Wheels Feb 6-8 - Saint Paul Minnesota
A CHANCE TO WIN A 426 HEMI ENGINE!
MIDWEST MOPARS DISPLAY - WORLD OF WHEELS FEBRUARY 6-8 – SAINT PAUL MINNESOTA
You will have the opportunity to not only see the 426 Hemi engine in person at the Midwest Mopars display at the World of Wheels Car Show at the River Centre in St. Paul, MN during the weekend of February 6-8, 2009, but you will also have the opportunity to meet Diane Sox in person and purchase your raffle ticket in our display. See below for more information on the Hemi raffle or visit www.ronniesox.com for more information.
Hemi motor premiers at the Mopar Nationals in Columbus
Indy Cylinder Heads
brought the raffle motor to the 2008 Mopar Nationals in Columbus, Ohio
so that everyone could see what they are going to get if they hold the
winning raffle ticket. This is going to be a great fund raiser for the
Ronnie Sox Foundation.
I want to thank everyone who helped at my booth and all of those who purchased tickets. This is a great cause and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital will benefit from this in a big way. I also want to extend a personal thank you to Randy Bolig for the idea to raffle off the motor and Russ Flagle for making it happen with his gracious offer to build the Foundation a Hemi.
To the right is a photo of the 426 Hemi being raffled at the 2009 Mopar Nationals. The engine looks like a vintage Hemi, with chrome valve covers and a Cross ram intake with Holley carbs. This is a serious street engine that anyone would love to have in his or her car.
Diane Sox wants to “…thank everyone who has already purchased a raffle ticket. Remember, 100% of all proceeds raised are going to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital because Ronnie had so much compassion for the kids knowing first-hand what they had to endure with chemo treatments. So in Memory of "The Boss" and a cause very dear to his heart, please support this raffle! All the best…”
Additional Prizes Already Received for the 2009 Hemi Engine Raffle www.ronniesox.com .
· A & A Transmissions (Rick Allison, owner) contributed $4000 toward everything on top of the engine donated by Indy Cylinder Head (Russ Flagle, owner)
· FireCore50 Ignition wires (Custom Wire Sets, Rick Gorski)
· Fine Lines (Bob Grosser, owner): $350 toward any products listed in any of their catalogs
· Fran Bishop Racing (Fran Bishop, owner): weather-stripping (more details by the end of next week)
· Miller Performance Auto Repair (Mike Miller, owner): Pro Comp fabricated aluminum valve covers for B/RB motor
· Mopar Collector’s Guide (Robert Wolf, publisher): Bar Stools
· Steer & Gear (Carmen Clites, owner): steering gear box
· Valley Vintage Auto Parts (Al Kvatek, owner): $200 gift certificate for any merchandise in stock
· Van’s Auto (Tom Zietlow & Duane Schneider): $250 gift certificate for any merchandise in stock
· Summit Racing Jacket XXL (Bob George Racing)
· Indy Intake Manifold (Bob George Racing)
· 8 Switch Fused Race Panel with Wiring and Hardware by Painless Performance (Bob George Racing)
· FR1002 Master Disconnect Switch (Flaming River)
· Three Certificates each for One Free Case of Royal Purple Motor Oil (Royal Purple Mr. Patrick)
· A state-of-the-art 14" Competition Series Air Filter in your choice of 3", 4" or 5" height (R2C Competition Filters – - Ed Sroka)
· Glen-Ray Radiators, Bob Schirmer donated a reproduction Hemi radiator. The unit would be for any 66-71 Hemi car with all the correct markings and logos. Whoever wins in your drawing would need to contact us with their cars specifications and we will make them one of their choice.
Editor’s Note: Diane Sox is the widow of Ronnie Sox and she will be attending our 25th Anniversary Midwest Mopars in the Park National Car Show & Swap Meet on May 30 and May 31, 2009 at the Dakota County Fairgrounds in Farmington, MN as a featured guest for our Mopar Tribute along with a host of other Mopar Race History making personalities and many of their cars. Diane will be at the show along with two of Ronnie’s race cars owned and displayed by Clark Rand. Since Ronnie’s untimely passing Diane has worked tirelessly for the Ronnie Sox Foundation raising money to increase awareness and early detection for prostate cancer.
Diane is also making a guest appearance at our kick-off for the show at the World of Wheels display at the River Centre in St. Paul, MN on February 6-8, 2009. Please mark your calendar now to stop by to visit with Diane and purchase your raffle ticket for the Hemi engine raffle. While there you can also pick up your 2009 registration form for the largest ALL MOPAR car show in the upper Midwest – the 25th Anniversary Midwest Mopars in the Park Car Show & Swap Meet. We’ll see you there