Eat drink & talk Chevelles & Harley's. What else is there ?
1970 Chevy Chevelle
- Engine: 350
- Engine Parts: carbed 350
- Transmission: 350
- Suspension: lowering springs in the front
- Brakes: disc & drums
- Tires: BFG's on Cragers
- Exhaust: Turbo muffs
- Other: shift kits
- Upholstery: new stock
- Seats: Pro car from Summit
- Steering Wheel: new from summit
- Steering Column: stock non tilt
- Gauges: oil ,water. volts & tach
- Pedals: yup
- Noise & Heat Insulation: yes. Stock from G.M.
- A/C & Heat: yup
- Other: new radio & speakers from NPD
- Body Mods: non
- Paint: Stock RED with Black stripes
- Wheels: 15 in Cragars front & back
- Lights: led brake lights
Audio & Electronics
- Security: 45
This is my 1st Hot Rod in 35 yrs. I belong to NORTHSTAR CHEVELLES. Out of Minnesota. This isn’t my dream car. But its close as I can get. I still can’t believe I have this car in my Garage. I’ve always said. That if I ever buy a chevy. It would be a 70 Chevelle.
History of this Vehicle
Bought this car from a guy in Fla. two years ago. It been a learning experience ever since. Its Clone. 350/350 #’s matching car. Automatic, 12 bolt . Air car. I installed all new interior. New radio & speakers. New exhaust. Wheels & tires. New brakes & shocks. Had some paint touched up. Trying to get more done to it. As time goes on.
Plans for this Vehicle
new carb & manifold. headers. 3:73 gears. Detail the engine compartment. Thtas the plan for this year.
Sponsors & Special Thanks
Special thanks goes to a good friend of mine. Thanks john