69 year old
from Brisbane, Queensland
Born in SoCal [San Gabriel] in '44 grew up watching a new thing called "hot rodding", I'm a car guy!
1956 Chevy 210
- Engine: 283ci
- Engine Parts: stock
- Transmission: Powerglide, Buick internels
- Suspension: Cut springs in the front
- Brakes: stock
- Tires: ?
- Exhaust: stock
- Upholstery: Tuck & roll, black
- Seats: stock bench seat
- Steering Wheel: stock
- Steering Column: stock
- Gauges: stock with a Sun tach
- A/C & Heat: open windows
- Paint: White
- Wheels: Black with Baby Moons & beauty rims
Audio & Electronics
- Head Unit: AM (before anything else was around)
- Security: Next door neighbors dog
- Battery: Sears Die Hard
It had black ‘tuck & roll’, slight rake 283ci with a powerglide behind it. This accident happened on the way home from P.C.C. one afternoon. Soon after I joined the Army & got out before Vietnam went haywire, as any war does.
History of this Vehicle
Sold off as parts, after accident.
Plans for this Vehicle
Sponsors & Special Thanks