No Sticker Wall yet
1969 Chevy Impala
No Photos yet
- Engine: 400 s.b.
- Engine Parts: Crate g.m.
- Transmission: 700 r4 auto
- Suspension: Air ride technology
- Brakes: front disc/rear drum stock
- Tires: BF goodrich on 14" stock rims/White car color
- Exhaust: Flowmaster 50's- 2 1//2"
- Upholstery: Leather/After mkt.
- Seats: Buck skin brown leather
- Steering Wheel: Stock
- Steering Column: stock
- Gauges: stock
- Pedals: stock
- Noise & Heat Insulation: double sound and heat resistant?Impala Bob's
- Seals & Gaskets: Stock/O'Reilly's
- A/C & Heat: Stock g.m. Fridgidare
- Other: All but seats covered by Wison's Upholstry
- Body Mods: Replaced quarters and hood from donor
- Paint: Base/Clear Pearle White Top/Bottom
- Wheels: g.m. 14"X 8 coded with body
- Trim: altered 69 Impala/Caprice
- Lights: Stock behind Hide away donor grille
- Other: 61 Chevy rear mount radio antena/passenger rear
Audio & Electronics
I got this car due to the death of an old man who wrote down my name in his “notes”. When he died his son called and litterally gave me the car.
History of this Vehicle
Car was originally bought at Reeder Chevrolet in Knoxville Tn. by legendary Vol radio broadcaster John Ward. It changed hands one time before OI bougght it for next to nothing in 2005. Currently under re-construction by the renouned Hot rod shoppe of Randall Douglas.
Plans for this Vehicle
To do a mild custom away from the ordinry but not out on the edge. Stay true to G.M. but at the same time,sneak around on them a little.
Sponsors & Special Thanks
Special thanks to “Rosie” Baird,harold”Hod” Wilson and everyone else who’s donated time,blood(litterally),sweat and $$$$.