Gran Turismo 5 Prologue coming to the U.S. soon!
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue is coming to the U.S.
February 18th March 18th April 17th!
Those of you who were lucky enough to attend the SEMA 2007 show (see our video coverage here) may have noticed the Polyphony Digital booth, makers of the Gran Turismo series. PD brought a playable version of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, the demo version of the much-hyped Gran Turismo 5 game.
According to IGN, the Prologue demo will be released to the U.S. Playstation Store on
March 18th April 17th. The demo will include:
- 37 licensed cars from Acura to Volkswagen
- 5 tracks including Fuji Speedway, Suzuka Circuit, and Daytona
- Realistic car modeling and physics
- A revamped menu interface called My Page
- A new mode called GT.TV, which will include episodic content such as the BBC’s Top Gear
I posted a video trailer of the game in my garage taken from the 2007 Leipzig Game Show. If you’re a car person and a gamer, you owe it to yourself to check out this game!
To view the full, up-to-date list of cars and tracks, see the Gran Turismo 5 Prologue official homepage