44 year old
from Tea, SD
Bud Light......It's whats for dinner
1939 REO Ratrod P/up
- Engine: Chevy 350
- Engine Parts: Tunnel ram
- Transmission: Turbo 350
- Suspension: 41 Ford axle & spindles, Transverse spring set-up suicide. 4-link rear on a 9-inch w/ AldenEagle coilovers.
- Brakes: 56 F-100 front drums and backing plates on 41 spindles. 66 F-100 brake hardware.
- Tires: Bias wide whites ... painted on
- Exhaust: Fenderwell headers with elec. cutouts. Full exhaust w/ glasspacks
- Seats: Old steel rake seats
- Steering Wheel: Red metalfleke
- Steering Column: 66 F-100
- Gauges: VDO
- Pedals: Spoon w/ moon pedal. wilwood
- A/C & Heat: tilt open windshields.
- Body Mods: 5.5inch chop
- Paint: Rust
- Wheels: 35 Ford wire wheels
- Lights: Cummins connecting rod taillights
Audio & Electronics
39 REO Ratrod truck. We Drive the wheels off this thing. Absolute blast to drive. FUN FUN FUN
History of this Vehicle
Wife great grandfathers truck. Sat behind barn at family farm for guessing 50 yrs. We brought it home & tore into it. Frame was shot so we bulit new frame ect. Chopped top. Had a hoot hunting down old parts….farms, junk yards, Ebay….
Plans for this Vehicle
Pretty much done…..Lets just drive it
Sponsors & Special Thanks