1970 Holden LC Torana
- Engine: Holden 308
- Engine Parts: 6/71 blower 2x750 holleys
- Transmission: Powerglide
- Suspension: stock front 4link rear with 9 Inch diff 3.55 gears
- Brakes: holden HQ disks front/HQ drum rear
- Tires: BF Goodrich 215/40/17 front 345/55/15 drag radials rear
- Exhaust: Custom built front to back
- Upholstery: Full custom sheetmetal interior mainly painted to match the outside of the car. Flat floor,Simpson Harness
- Seats: Hornet race seats
- Steering Wheel: Stock
- Steering Column: Stock
- Gauges: Autometer
- Pedals: Stock
- Seals & Gaskets: Felpro
- Body Mods: Tubbed,stretched wheel arches,suicide doors,Drip rails deleted,door handles shaved
- Paint: Debeers paint strike me pink with silver flames
- Wheels: Longbeach custom wheels 17x6 front 15x12 rear
- Trim: deleted
- Lights: stock
Audio & Electronics
An all Aussie car built for killing tyres.
History of this Vehicle
My car started life as a 4 cylinder but thankfully received a V8 heart transplant.
The car, once i owned it was always destined for a life of burnouts. It has been slowly upgraded over the past 15 years to the point it as at now. We started with a n/a holden stroker motor and slowly built the blown combo we have in her now.
Plans for this Vehicle
The only real changes we have got planned for the car now is to put a hat on it and make a little more power…
Sponsors & Special Thanks
We could not have built the car with out a lot of help.
Turtle Wax, Aussie desert coolers,BF Goodrich,Slamed creations,Switched on auto electrics