70 year old
from West Chester, Ohio
I am a fun loving, responsible person of high integrity who loves fast cars, family and music.
1998 Volvo V70T5A
No Photos yet
- Engine: 2.3 Liter Turbocharged 5 cylinder
- Engine Parts: Mitsubishi turbo, K&N filter, 170 t'stat, chip, Dawes boost controller
- Transmission: Stock automatic
- Suspension: Stock
- Brakes: Ceramic pads with slotted and cross-drilled rotors
- Tires: Kuhmo "Z" rated
- Exhaust: IPD Cat back system
- Other: Weterauer chip
- Wheels: Borbet
- Lights: Hi-Output Metal Halide
Audio & Electronics
- Amplifier: 200 Watt
Bumped to about 280 horsepower and 300+ Ft/Lbs torque. This wagon is a real sleeper that is tremengous fun to drive.
Top speed is 160 MPH +. I’ve surprised many many across the last 11 years.
History of this Vehicle
Purchased new in 1998. Currently has 230,000 miles and going strong
Plans for this Vehicle
Drive it for maybe another 150,000 miles.
Sponsors & Special Thanks