30 year old
from Baton Rouge, Louisiana
There's nothing that common sense and tools can't fix (except females)
1989 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer
- Engine: 383 stroker
- Engine Parts: scat stroker crank, lt4 hot cams, vortec heads, crosswind intake, edelbrock 750 carb, speed pro hyperuetectic pistons...much more
- Transmission: 700r4 w/ 2400 stall converter
- Suspension: QA1 coilovers, spohn tubular lower arms, speedway tubular upper arms, 3" tapered blocks, front and rear sway bars
- Brakes: 81 Firebird front brakes, spindle, rotors/03 blazer rear disc brakes
- Tires: goodyear eagle GTII's in front, Mickey Thompson Street drag radials in the back
- Exhaust: heddman headers, imco stainless mufflers
- Other: MSD ignition, PNP, b&m megatruck shifter
- Upholstery: black carpet, custom airbrushed panels
- Seats: Momo racing seats w/ 3 pt harnesses
- Steering Wheel: Grant chrome steering wheel
- Steering Column: stock
- Gauges: Autometer Phantom Series
- Pedals: stock
- Noise & Heat Insulation: 200 sq ft of fat mat + 75 sq ft of thermacool
- Seals & Gaskets: fel-pro/percy's seal power
- A/C & Heat: No room for AC =(
- Other: Rhinolinered dash *lol*
- Body Mods: Custom roll pan, billet grille, full euro lights, h4 headlight conversion
- Paint: Black w/ gunmetal stripes
- Wheels: American Racing torque thrust D
- Trim: black!
- Lights: h4 conversion
Audio & Electronics
- Head Unit: jvc
- Amplifier: alpine 400
- Highs: Soundstream tweeters
- Mids: Soundstream 6.5's and 4x6's
- Subs: Kicker CVR
- Ignition: MSD!
- Battery: Optima
I’m an S-10 fanatic and this little Blazer is my dream truck. It’s been a work in progress for a few years now and I haven’t taken it to the track or dynoed it yet, but I’m estimating it to run low 11’s-high 10’s and packing about 450 horsepower.
History of this Vehicle
I purchased this truck from a gentleman in Florida who had picked it up with a 350 from a 92 caprice. He started working on it with paint, stroker kit, brakes, and lots of other things and put it up for sale. I got lucky and got a great deal on this truck and for the past couple of years, I’ve been picking away at it, trying to perfect it and get it ready for the track.
Plans for this Vehicle
Currently, I plan on finishing the interior work, adding 150 shot of nitrous, cleaning up under the hood, and getting new seats.
Sponsors & Special Thanks