1964-66 Mustang Classic Update Kit - NEW!
American Autowire is proud to announce the arrival of the 1964-1966 Ford Mustang Classic Update Series wiring kit.
Classic Update Kits give you one of the most complete kits on the market to “Make Wiring THAT Easy”. They are designed for a specific year, make, and model configuration. The 1964-66 Mustang kit boasts 19 features and makes it the most complete system of its type in the industry:
• Correct replacement headlight switch with internal circuit breaker
• Original Ford styled headlight switch connector.
• Headlight enhancement relays allow you to run high-powered Halogen headlights.
• Separate relay controlled circuit for cars that have stock or aftermarket fog or driving lamps
• Correct replacement ignition switch for use with your original bezel and tumbler
• Correct original ignition switch connector
• Standard turn signal flasher and hazard flasher mounted on fuse panel; horn relay mounted on harness.
• New ATO Fusebox fits in center of the firewall away from heater and A/C ducts and allows for easy fuse and circuit breaker accessibility.
• Harness allows for most after market accessories such as; gauge packages, heat and air conditioning systems, power windows, etc.
• All required hardware supplied.
• Original switch connector bodies! (Exclusive to American Autowire)
• Steering column connectors will plug directly into most after market steering columns.
• Directions and an adapter with terminals are included for running a stock Mustang steering column.
• Separate optional under-dash light sockets along with original dome/interior light wiring.
• Instrument Cluster wiring is designed with a “cluster harness disconnect” system for easy service and assembly. The best aspect of the disconnect system is that any gauge cluster package can be easily and neatly wired in. This includes AUTOMETER, CLASSIC INSTRUMENTS, DAKOTA DIGITAL, STEWART WARNER, and VDO just to name a few.
• Rear body harness assembly plugs into the main harness behind the left hand kick panel for easy accessibility and allows for original or custom routing. Rear body wiring includes backup light lead and ground wires, stop and tail light lead wires with proper molded light socket connections, third brake light wire and the correct license plate lead connection for use with your stock tag lamp. Fuel tank sender wire and sending unit extension are included.
• New floor dimmer switch is provided. Wire length and connection accommodate original floor mount dimmer switch location.
• Engine wiring includes feeds for coil, tach, water temperature, oil pressure, brake warning (with later updated extension if necessary), and electronic speedometer (if necessary). A heavy gauge alternator feed wire is provided for a typical 1 wire high-powered installation.
• Front lighting includes extra long leads for special routing when custom under hood appearance is desired. All headlight, park light, fog light, and directional light leads are provided, as well as a switched trigger wire for electric fan relay (usually recommended with AC).
The 1964 – 1966 Mustang Classic Update Kit is part number 510125 and is available immediately. The Retail price is $659.00.
Click here to buy it now!